1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

I found Jesus

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Xboxmaster188, Sep 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Xboxmaster188

Xboxmaster188 Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    8 Weeks ago I had a spiritual awakening when I accepted Jesus into my heart. He has taken my loneliness, my depression my anxiety my everything he has healed and cured me of my suffering. He is like a friend who will not delight in my pain and will be there every step of the way. I would like you to know that he accepts all and any that diligently seek him with heart, mind and soul. Praise God Amen. I think back in this present moment to the blissful joy of being a child forming friendships from around the globe enjoying Minecraft. Those I met remain in my heart and will not fade. He is the only way to Eternal life! his blood is greater than any and all sin we have committed. His mercy is greater than our disobedience. May the mercy of God be upon us all

John 14:6 I am the truth the way and the life. No one comes to the father except through me

Place your faith in his arms and be patient believing he is your God, the God of existence. Remain patient and your prayers will be answered.

God hears all your prayers (Psalm 139:4, 1 John 5:14–15, 1 Peter 3:12) and, in one sense, he answers all your prayers. But we do not always receive what we ask for. When we ask God for something, the response will be 'Yes' or 'No' or 'Wait'.

Psalm 119:105 - “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”

Hebrews 11:3 - “By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. ”

• MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Some more of you WarZ players could do with finding Jesus

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • VIP Honor VIP Honor x 1
  3. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    Thread Status: Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...

4. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Amen, brother. :v

5. Pegleg98

Pegleg98 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +535
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...