1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

A Sincere Farewell To The Hardcore Games Community

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NoTeamHD, Sep 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. NoTeamHD

NoTeamHD Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello MCPVPians,

It should've never ended this way. MCPVP HG was the best minecraft gamemode ever. For it to end like this, with nobody posting goodbyes, is a f*ing disgrace.

Life hits us hard. Things change rapidly. I played this beloved game for 5 years of my life. I was terrible, could barely soup and cheated for the beginning of my career. I used to wakeup early before school and play HG for hours. I used to watch Zepphyre and Gayzmcgee, even rinoranchero, and envy to be them.

Now, I'm sitting here, reflecting on the state of our beloved Hardcore Games forum, and it's honestly bringing me down. It's been ages since anyone has posted here, and it's just so sad to see. This gamemode, which meant the world to us, has been left to wither away in the depths of cyberspace.

Remember those days when we were all so passionate about Hardcore Games? We poured our hearts and souls into it, battling it out, forming friendships, and making memories that we thought would last forever. But now, it seems like those days are long gone.

It's hard not to feel a sense of disappointment. We were all part of a thriving community, sharing our strategies, cracking jokes, and experiencing the thrill of the game together. Now, it's like a ghost town, with no signs of life or activity. It's a stark reminder of how things change and move on.

It's infuriatingly heartbreaking to say goodbye to this forum, knowing that it has been left to wither away in such a pitiful state. We may have moved on, pursuing new dreams and facing different challenges in our lives, but the memories of the joy and camaraderie we shared during those virtual battles will forever be etched in our hearts.

I was never some "OG" MCPVP player. I was a young 12 year old trying to get a hunger games win. I always fanboyed youtubers and tried to trap to get HG wins, but that was made me happy.

I'm not asking for people to post long paragraphs here, literally comment anything. Nobody has made a post in this section in years.

Rip the gamemode we all loved <3

Take care, my friends, and may your future adventures be filled with happiness and success.

Sincerely,

NoTeamHD / LeopardSkills / ShroomiesPvP (later quarter quell stages, teamate with Dukoda and cookiemonster)

• Admin Honor Admin Honor x 1