1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How is everyone doing?

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by tyranno107, Jan 28, 2024.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. tyranno107

tyranno107 Active Member

Ratings:
    +15
    It's been a long time, I'm 26 now. Played this when I was 13-15. Curious to see how everyone turned out. I was a pretty troubled kid growing up so if I left a poor impression on some of you I apologize for the past version of myself. That kid had a lot of weight on his shoulders. Feel free to reach out!

A little about my current state in life: I moved out to Florida a few months ago from my hometown of Houston, TX. Got into software development a few years back and am currently making a transition to cybersecurity. Software development sucks, very repetitive low fulfillment in work. I've managed to network with some remarkable individuals and am very optimistic for what the future holds whether I must go through fire or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Not a WarZ player, but I'm glad to hear that things seem to be looking up for you, m8. I'm doing pretty well myself. If you want to catch up with others or post this where others are more likely to see it, there's a Brawl Graveyard Discord server: https://discord.gg/PgBpqZUjYH. Very few still frequent the forums at this point.