1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea The Comeback..

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by CmanOG, Feb 15, 2024.

1. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    I've got insider news that MC-WarZ is coming back.

Not all of Brawl will come back, but this game mode will. Get ready to dive back into the blocky world of Minecraft like never before because the legendary server you thought was gone for good is making a triumphant return! Brace yourself for an adrenaline-fueled adventure as you reunite with old friends and forge new alliances in a realm teeming with endless possibilities. From towering castles to intricate redstone contraptions, this server is your canvas to unleash your creativity and build the unimaginable. But beware, lurking in the shadows are challenges that will test your skills and cunning like never before. Are you ready to reclaim your place in this digital utopia? Join us as we embark on a journey filled with excitement, nostalgia, and boundless fun!

2. etano

etano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82
    I'll edge till it happens...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rsus

rsus Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I miss warz so much, it would be such a dream to start playing again. I miss yall so much, it's been a while since the last time I've played and still I think about playing warz after all those years. This game/server has a special place in my heart. It was a part of my childhood.

4. ziemann

ziemann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21
    Is this for real? i would love to play some WarZ again! So many good memories :smile:

5. Phobia

Phobia Former Staff, Mc-War, & Skyblock Manager

Ratings:
    +23
    WarZ will never return to the state you all want. In the off chance a WarZ remake comes up, it's bound to fail because in order for the game to work, it needs an active and sizable player-base, which due to the nature of the game, it's not gonna happen, and therefore not sustainable.